Module 3 – The Educator’s Bankshot
- Segment 1 – Start with the End in Mind
LO: Describe The Educator’s BankshotTM as well as explain why it is important
- Segment 2 – The Affective and Behavioral Impact of Trauma
LO: Describe the research regarding the impact of trauma
on the affective and behavioral processes
- Segment 3 – The Educator’s Response to the Affective and Behavioral
LO: Identify strategies for responding to the affective and behavioral impact of trauma
- Segment 4 – The Cognitive Impact of Trauma
LO: Describe the research regarding the impact of trauma on cognitive processes
- Segment 5 – The Educator’s Response to the Cognitive
LO: Identify strategies for responding to the cognitive impact of trauma
For more details and information, check out the ABOUT THE COURSE document.
To inquire about group pricing, email email@example.com. Group purchases include a one-hour strategic planning and development session to integrate and align trauma-informed efforts with current programs and initiatives.