Module 2 – The Traumatized Brain at School
- Segment 1 – What Does It Look Like in Your Classroom
LO: Describe the construct of dysregulation, its cause, and its impact on learning
- Segment 2 – It’s All a Matter of Perspective
LO: Describe the variables impacting trauma
- Segment 3 – One Size Does Not Fit All
LO: Describe the purpose of using models and frameworks for understanding and sharing
- Segment 4 – One Things Leads to Another
LO: Explain how symptoms from trauma can mimic learning disabilities
- Segment 5 – The Lost Child TheoryTM
LO: Describe The Lost Child TheoryTM and its impact on children of trauma
For more details and information, check out the ABOUT THE COURSE document.
Group purchases include a one-hour strategic planning and development session to integrate and align trauma-informed efforts with current programs and initiatives.