Module 2 – The Traumatized Brain at School
- Segment 1 – What Does It Look Like in Your Classroom
LO: Describe the construct of dysregulation, its cause, and its impact on learning
- Segment 2 – It’s All a Matter of Perspective
LO: Describe the variables impacting trauma
- Segment 3 – One Size Does Not Fit All
LO: Describe the purpose of using models and frameworks for understanding and sharing
- Segment 4 – One Things Leads to Another
LO: Explain how symptoms from trauma can mimic learning disabilities
- Segment 5 – The Lost Child TheoryTM
LO: Describe The Lost Child TheoryTM and its impact on children of trauma
For more details and information, check out the ABOUT THE COURSE document.
To inquire about group pricing, email email@example.com. Group purchases include a one-hour strategic planning and development session to integrate and align trauma-informed efforts with current programs and initiatives.